Thursday, October 13, 2011

Work in Progress


Because I'm a horrible idiot and delight in making bad decisions, I've started putting together the assets necessary for my own animated short. And while I've worked on shorts before, never seeing any finished, this one is going to rest almost solely on my shoulders (I've recruited character modelers and riggers but that's about it). Which is horrifying and exciting, in that I'll have more control and the responsibility of finishing it is on me, but I'll have to figure out animating, lighting, and rendering.

However, I'm looking forward to it and even if I fail, I'll have some good portfolio art out of it. I'm working on a blog for it once things are more underway (Characters are being modeled, story thumbs are being refined and environment is being designed) so I can post more interesting chunks of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment